- List the seven steps of a sale.
- Name three methods used to determine customer needs.
- What is the goal of the product presentation?
- Which products and how many of them should be shown for the presentation?
- Give some guidelines for what to say during the product presentation.
- Describe four techniques that will make the product presentation lively and effective.
- Distinguish between objections and excuses.
- Why should you welcome objections in the sales process?
- Name the five buying decisions upon which common objections are based.
- List the four steps involved in the process for handing customer objections.
- Name six specific methods for handling objections.
- What are customer buying signals?
- When is the right time to close a sale?
- Provide examples of each of the types of closing methods: which close, standing room only close, direct close, and service close.
- Why is the failure to close not a true failure?
- What is suggestion selling and why is it important?
- Suggest two rules for suggestion selling.
- Identify three methods used for suggestion.
- What is relationship marketing and how is it related to the sales process?
- Why are after sales activities important – departure, follow-up, and evaluation?